Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And so the Journey Continues

I have often thought of how I could make a difference in this world. Then I think? What would that difference really mean? Would I be remembered for making that difference, and should I expect to be? How would I know of the difference?
Well for one, there are many ways, I can make a difference, and this is just one of many. I have finally decided to not let the world, this society and economy become me. I must become it, by adding to it. No, I will probably not be remembered, and I don't care.I will see the difference from the corner of an eye, peeking into the realm of success and achievments of those near and far. I believe we all have something to offer. No one should go without what the need, and if we can all attain what we need, we could posible work towards having all that we desire.
I must continue t fight for who I am and all that I aspire to be sans being selfish in my paths.

Who wants to be an optimist with me?

No comments: